As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
Light guides made from PLEXIGLAS® lend a high-quality appearance to the new premium ATMs from Diebold Nixdorf
- Individually customizable illumination on the new premium ATMs from Diebold Nixdorf
- The new premium series of ATMs will enable banks to adapt the illumination to their company colors
- Light guides made from PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds create a homogeneous and high-quality appearance
Sales control for MERACRYL® (methyl methacrylate) - Region Europe
With immediate effect, Röhm GmbH announces Sales Control for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) in the region Europe.
Volkswagen uses innovative PLEXIGLAS® molding compound for light design in the pioneering ID.3 electric vehicle
- Electric Volkswagen ID.3 has fascinating emotional light design
- PLEXIGLAS® Resist AG 100 used in light design
- PMMA by Röhm is a versatile material for electrical and autonomous mobility
Price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products
Effective September 1, 2020, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe following recent raw material cost increases.
Glare-free light from an invisible source: PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID® ensure optimal light scattering for “lens LFO”
- Innovative TIR lens “lens LFO” developed by Bartenbach and produced by kdg Opticomp
- PMMA and PMMI molding compounds from Röhm offer maximum transparency and precise mold surface reproduction
- PLEXIMID® is a highly efficient optical plastic for applications with higher heat resistance
New brand protection campaign for PLEXIGLAS®
- PLEXIGLAS® – The Original from Röhm
- New campaign to further sharpen the PLEXIGLAS® brand identity
- A dynamic and informative presentation
Spectacular PLEXIGLAS® stiletto in Paris
- Design icon Christian Louboutin creates glamorous shoe art with original brand-name acrylic glass from Röhm
- Exhibition at the Palais de la Porte Dorée, Paris
- Highest demands on material and processing
PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds help the Volkswagen Golf 8 shine
- Innovative front light design for one of the world’s bestselling cars
- Interplay between two highly specialized PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds
- PLEXIGLAS® meets the highest visual and functional demands for the front of a vehicle
Price increase for MERACRYL® methyl methacrylate and other methacrylate monomer products
Effective July 1, 2020, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL® methyl methacrylate (MMA) and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe.
MMA Market update
The MMA market currently sees a shift in global dynamics with prices surging in China in the last weeks. While low MMA price levels in China have put additional pressure on European prices for the last 2 years, this trend has now reversed. There are several reasons driving this new structural development of the MMA market.