As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
Dr. Maren Otte
Head of Corporate Communications
64295 Darmstadt, Germany
P +49 173 3258758
Price increase for DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR® resins
Against the background of the latest global raw material developments, the Business Unit Methacrylate Resins of Röhm GmbH has announced a price increase for DEGALAN®, DEGAROUTE® and DEGADUR® with effect from April 1, 2021.
New and sustainable: PLEXIGLAS® proTerra is a recycled high-performance plastic with a proven brand quality
- New brand qualifier proTerra qualifies products and services from Röhm as sustainable
- New PLEXIGLAS® proTerra product family made from recycled acrylic provides proven brand quality for semi-finished products
- PLEXIGLAS® proTerra is environmentally friendly and contributes to more sustainable projects
Price increase for PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID® molding compounds
Effective March 15, 2021, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID® molding compounds in Europe and the Asia Pacific region following recent increased costs.
Röhm pushes ahead with plans to build large-scale MMA plant based on LiMA technology
- Memorandum of Understanding signed
- Production start-up planned for 2023
- Technology enables a high product yield with low energy consumption
Röhm and OQ Chemicals Sign MoU to Build New 250kt/year Methyl Methacrylate Plant in the U.S.
- Röhm to expand global capacity for MMA significantly
- OQ Chemicals to integrate plant into own site, provide precursors and services
MediPure™ IV filters with a CYROLITE® housing ensure safe infusions
- MediPure™ Adult IV filters from ITW Medical protect patients from bacteria, microparticles and trapped air
- Filter housings made of CYROLITE® can be sterilized and are robust, disinfectants- and pressure-resistant
- ITW Medical is planning to use CYROLITE® CG-97 again for the next generation of filters
Price increase for PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® semi-finished products
Röhm GmbH is increasing its prices on the European market for the PMMA semi-finished products sold under the trademarks PLEXIGLAS® and DEGLAS® by 8 percent, due to the sharp rising in raw material costs.
Price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products
Effective January 1, 2021, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products in Europe.
PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds create black panel effect on the Linn Selekt DSM network music player
- Renowned hi-fi manufacturer Linn enhances its Selekt DSM network music player with multifunctional cover made of PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds
- Neutral gray PMMA from Röhm enables secret-until-lit effect
- PLEXIGLAS® material impresses with brilliant surface and outstanding light transmission for displays
CYROLITE® meets the highest standards for plastics for the centric plate system from Baumann Dental
- Baumann Dental is relaunching the proven Zentrik-Platten-System (ZPS®) with CYROLITE®
- CYROLITE® medical plastic is biocompatible, resistant to disinfectants and easy to process
- Röhm impresses with material quality, delivery reliability and service