As a leading supplier of methacrylate chemistry worldwide Röhm has a lot to tell. And that is what we like to do. Please find here our latest press releases.
ACIS manufactures efficient filter technology for swimming pools with a transparent PLEXIGLAS® housing
- Pool equipment manufacturer ACIS has designed powerful cartridge filters with transparent cylinders made from Röhm’s PMMA molding compounds
- Transparent filter chambers reduce the time and effort required to clean and replace filters
- PLEXIGLAS® Resist is robust, pressure-proof and resistant to pool chemicals
Price adjustment for MERACRYL® MMA (methyl methacrylate) and other methacrylate monomer products
As of December 1st, 2022, Röhm GmbH adjusts its prices for MERACRYL® methacrylate monomers in order to support our European customers.
Röhm adds multi-skin sheets and corrugated sheets to PLEXIGLAS® proTerra product family
- PLEXIGLAS® proTerra saves resources in patio roofs, greenhouses and other construction applications
- Multi-skin sheets and corrugated sheets containing recycled material
- Available in various formats
Röhm extends shut down of several methacrylate monomer production units in Worms
Due to the low market demand in Europe, Röhm extends the shut down of several methacrylate monomer
production units in Worms into November.
Röhm and OQ Chemicals Break Ground on new World-scale Methyl Methacrylate Production Plant at Bay City, Texas
Röhm and OQ Chemicals officially broke ground on a new world-scale methyl methacrylate (MMA) plant. The new facility will be constructed by Röhm at OQ Chemicals’ production site at Bay City, Texas.
Röhm Invests Worldwide
- New sustainable technology for MMA production
- Expansion of capacities in Worms, Shanghai and Wesseling
- Increase in research and innovation activities
Röhm is moving towards climate neutrality – conserving resources with PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds
- Climate-neutral production by 2050
- Sustainable by design: PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds are durable and recyclable
- The proTerra brand suffix is the quality seal for sustainable products and services
Innovative PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds at K 2022: the right solution for every industry trend
- PLEXIGLAS® 8N plus for simple demolding and processing of complex injection-molded parts
- Neutral gray PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds with increased light transmittance in the red spectrum enable extraordinary taillights with a black panel effect
- PLEXIGLAS® Optical HT offers excellent optical quality and an elevated heat deflection temperature
PLEXIGLAS® promotes sustainable product design of Olisq luminaires from TRILUX
- With its new Olisq series of luminaires, TRILUX effectively implements the demands of the Ecodesign Directive
- PLEXIGLAS® incorporates the highest optical quality, offers outstanding longevity and is fully recyclable
- Diffusers made of PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds contain up to 40 percent recycled material
Price increase for Röhm’s PMMA and PMMI molding compounds
Effective October 1st, 2022, Röhm GmbH will increase the prices for its PMMA and PMMI molding compounds, which are marketed under the trademarks PLEXIGLAS® and PLEXIMID®.